1.Let’s say a player is interested in monetizing his free players like PokerTKO. How do we install the Blue Label avatar store without having to touch their coding?
As mentioned in the third point they can add our store to their websites. And using our API they can get the product’s image and cash details and add to their game.
2.Because our clients already have their own avatars, how can we set up the store to offer items to be placed next to the players at the table, like drinks, cigars, lighters, and other items, without interfering with their code?
For this we need their existing avatar system code to customize for blue label games. Our system is generic but not too generic.
3.We understand that social sites can section out a space for a stand-alone avatar and when someone clicks on it, the store opens and they can then profit from the items we offer, but how can we do it with a system that already has avatars?
As mentioned in the third point, they can add our store to their websites. And using our API they can get the product’s image and cash details and add to their game.
For example /rest-api/products/26/9G52XN055g4e12Yt if you go this url you will get the product image with path.
- We’ve been working with Blue Label Games for over a year now and we’ve been very pleased with the performance –Steffan Granshaw
- We have been involved with Blue Label Games from the beginning and have always appreciated their approach to business relationships and work ethics. – Mark Bryan
- Blue Label Games have a real interest in the success of our campaigns and do everything possible to ensure that our plans are creative and strategic.” - Steve Kieron
- We have established a strong working relationship with Blue Label Games which has been central to our business. They professionally manage an affiliate program for several top operators which makes the whole process easier when it comes to generating reports and liaising with an account manager. The level of service provided by Blue Label Games is good. – David Matthew
- I've recently started to work with Blue Label Games, they first rate Affiliates who know the ins and outs of the products they're representing/ responsible for. Proactive and a pleasure to deal with - simply impressive. – Chris Wright